#labor law attorney
California Employment Lawyers, Labor Law Attorneys
California Employment Attorneys
At Blumenthal, Nordrehaug Bhowmik, our San Diego employment lawyers. Los Angeles employment attorneys and San Francisco labor attorneys understand how difficult it can be for employees to fight back against companies that violate California labor laws. Regardless of whether you are looking for a wrongful termination lawyer in San Diego, Overtime pay lawyer in San Francisco or class action lawyer in Los Angeles, our employment law firm can help you effectively fight back against your current or former employer’s illegal practices. Take action now and contact our labor lawyers for free legal advice about your rights at work.
The most important decision employees have to make is which employment law firm to contact for free legal advice. At Blumenthal, Nordrehaug Bhowmik, our employment law attorneys have the resources and experience companies fear in litigation. Our labor lawyers make sure that our clients get ALL of the wages they are owed when companies violate California labor laws.
Daily Journal Names BNB’s Luxottica Retail North America Case One of Five “Top Appellate Reversals”
Top Employment Law Lawyers
Why Choose Our Employment Law Firm?
- FREE LEGAL ADVICE: Our employment law attorneys offer free initial consultations to help workers understand all their employee rights before making big career decisions.
- NO WIN NO FEES: Our labor attorneys accept qualified cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning employees never pay our employment law firm unless we win money for them.
- POWER RESOURCES: Our employment lawyers operate state-wide, with labor law offices in Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco so we can help employees anywhere in California.
- VAST EXPERIENCE: Our labor lawyers have over 80 years of combined experience helping people fight back against unfair business practices such as not paying non-exempt employees overtime pay.
- PROVEN RESULTS: Our employment law firm has obtained over $1.3 Billion in awards for employees, consumers and investors in individual and class action lawsuits. Call (800) 568-8020 to get your case started!
- CONFIDENTIAL ADVICE: All communications with our employment attorneys and labor law lawyers are strictly confidential and California labor laws prohibit employer retaliation.
When I first emailed Blumenthal, Nordrehaug and Bhowmik, I did not expect a response that same day… They have been extremely responsive to my complaint and is moving forward in a timely manner. Former Client Martin H.
If You Feel You’re Being Cheated By You’re Current Or Former Employer This Is Law Firm For You. I Submitted An Email Too There Website And Within A Few Short Hours I Got A Response… Its Nice To Know In Theses Troubling Times There’s A Law Firm Like Blumenthal Nordrehaug & Bhowmik That Will Stick Up For The Rights Of The Blue Collar Worker. Thanks Again. David LaRue
My experience dealing with Blumenthal, Nordrehaug & Bhowmik was fantastic. They understood the nature of my complaint, they had experience in dealing with similar cases and were extremely helpful and quick to respond throughout the process. I would not have wanted to go through this without having someone like AJ Bhowmik on my side. Former Client D. Walsh
The stipulated class has been adequately represented by competent class counsel from the law firm of Blumenthal, Nordrehaug & Bhowmik. Honorable Nancy W. Stock
Class counsel has extensive experience in class action matters. Honorable Irma E. Gonzalez
Class Counsel displayed skills beyond those that might be expected of attorneys of comparable expertise or experience. Honorable Jeffrey Hamilton, Jr.