Labor Law Compliance Center
State Specific Postings
- Home Page
- Federal Posters
- State Labor Posters
- Combo Posters
- Specialty Posters
- Federal RegularFederal BilingualFederal ContractorsFederal CompanionFederal PremiumFederal + NLRA
Automatic Volume Discounts
Federal FLSA and EPPA Update
Our posters are all updated to include the mandatory Federal minimum wage (FLSA) and polygraph protection (EPPA) changes.
Hands down the best customer service in the industry!
Volume Discounts Help you Save
We will beat any competitors prices!
Worried About Updates?
Our Replacement Plan Program makes sure you stay in compliance without having to worry about it
Are You Current?
With our smart QR Code technology you will always be in the know !
View Posters Online
With our innovative eViewer service, reaching every employee will never be a problem again
Check out our comprehensive list of released 2018 changes!
2018 Labor Law Poster Revisions:
- California – 01/01/2018 Transgender Rights
- Federal Contractor – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage
- North Carolina – 01/01/2018 Wage and Hour (Employee Misclassification Section)
- Washington – 01/01/2018 Rights as an Employee (Paid Sick Leave Section Added)
- Washington – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage ($11.50)
- South Dakota – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage $8.85
- Ohio – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage
- New Jersey – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage
- Montana – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage
- Minnesota – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage to $9.65
- Florida – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage $8.25
- Tacoma, Washington – 01/01/2018 Minimum Wage $12.00
- Wisconsin – 01/01/2018 Unemployment Benefits
- California – 01/01/2018 CAL/OSHA
- Maine – 01/01/2018 Video Display Terminal
- Washington – 01/01/2018 Unemployment Insurance
- Connecticut – 01/01/2018 Discrimination
- Connecticut – 01/01/2018 Workers’ Compensation
Labor Law Compliance Center offers labor law posters in English, Spanish or bilingual. Businesses are required to post federal and state labor law postings in common areas frequented by employees and applicants. Failure to post these postings may cause undue risk as well as negative evidence in employment disputes. Give us a call today!
We specialize in making Labor Law Poster Compliance stress-free with our Labor Poster Replacement Program. We ship you replacement labor posters each time a mandatory federal or state change takes place.
Labor Law Compliance Center also offers employers the most advanced HR solutions and customized systems for ongoing compliance in the industry. Our QR Code Technology System allows you to instantly scan your labor poster for compliance. Our eVIEWER Digital Solution allows employees and employers to view all labor posters online ensure you are always in compliance. eViewer can be customized and integrated for easy and seamless access from your intranet.
At Labor Law Compliance Center, we provide the best customer service hands down in the Labor Law Poster Compliance industry. Check us out with the BBB to see our A+ rating. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call one of our labor law poster professionals 800-801-0597.
Meet Labor Law Compliance Center
Overview of Labor Law Poster Services Offered by Labor Law Compliance Center