Lemon Law Help for Consumers
Do you think your vehicle might be a lemon? Is your vehicle always in the shop for repairs? Does it seem to constantly break down, even after you just had it fixed? You may be driving a lemon and under State and Federal Laws, you could be entitled to significant compensation and 100% cost-free legal representation.
How Can We Help You? (Click Here)
What is the Lemon Law ?
The Lemon Law is a statute which provides recourse for consumers whose vehicles are back in the shop for repetitive repairs addressing the same issue, or an extended period of time for any number of issues. The parameters of the law are defined by each individual state.
Lemon Laws – Giving You the Protection You Need
When you buy a car, truck, or motorcycle with a manufacturer’s warranty, you expect problems to be fixed efficiently and effectively. If your vehicle is in the shop for repetitive repairs or an extended period of time, turn to the lawyers at Kimmel Silverman to help you get back on the road to recovery.
When your vehicle has any of the following issues:
Or any other problem that affects its use, value, or safety, you could be covered by your stateвЂ™s Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Laws. Potential outcomes could include:
- A full refund including taxes, tags, and finance charges.
- A brand new replacement vehicle.
- Significant monetary compensation to reflect the diminished value of your vehicle as a result of the problem, plus continued ownership of the car.
DRIVING A LEMON? MAKE THE CALL TO 1 800 LEMON LAW (1 800 536 6652) !
Over 25 Years Experience. More than 80,000 drivers helped. No cost to you.
Since opening our first office in 1991, the Lemon Law firm of Kimmel and Silverman has provided 100% cost-free legal representation to tens of thousands of drivers throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, and the Northeast . We have successfully fought against every automobile manufacturer regarding almost every car problem imaginable. Get Free Help Today!
Learn if You’re
Driving a Lemon Now
Not sure if your car, truck, or motorcycle is a lemon? Find out in seconds using our Lemon Checker.
Find Out How You’re Protected by Lemon Laws in Your State
Lemon Laws vary from state to state. Click on your state below to see how you’re protected.
Are you having problems with a used car?
You could be entitled to significant monetary compensation вЂ“ plus you get to keep the car!
If your used car is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty (original, extended, or powertrain) and you’ve been back to the shop for repetitive repairs, you still have rights under a Federal Law called the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Representation under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is 100% cost-free. You could be looking at significant monetary compensation to reflect the diminished value of the car, plus your warranty remains in effect and the car is NOT branded in any way. Click here to start a claim.
If YouвЂ™re Driving a Lemon Car in the Northeast, Our Lemon Law Attorneys Are Here to Help.
If you think youвЂ™re driving a lemon, weвЂ™re here to help. Fill out our “Get Rid of Your Lemon” form, or call us toll-free at 1-800-536-6652. WeвЂ™ll look into your case free of charge and let you know if and how we can do. Fill in our claim form now.
- There is absolutely no legal cost to you, ever. The manufacturer (warrantor) is responsible for all legal fees, costs, compensation, and recovery if we prevail. If we do not prevail, you owe us nothing. There is no cost and no risk.
- Most claims are resolved in a timely manner, many within a matter of months.
- You could get significant compensation to reflect the reduced value of your vehicle as a result of the problem. In many cases, you could even get a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT VEHICLE.
- You get to drive your vehicle throughout the duration of your claim.
- You could have a claim whether you leased or purchased your vehicle and whether it was new or used (as long as repairs fall under an original, extended, or powertrain manufacturerвЂ™s warranty.)
- Even if youвЂ™re not covered by your stateвЂ™s lemon law, you could still be protected. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is the grandfather of the Lemon Law and provides additional protection to those who may not fall under State Lemon Law parameters.
Why Use 1-800-LEMON-LAW ?
With seven full-service legal offices; 11 experienced attorneys; three ASE-certified automotive experts; and a support staff of over 30 paralegals, clerks, and administrators, weвЂ™ve got the resources, experience, and expertise to get you the best outcome for your claim.
WeвЂ™re proud to say our efforts as an award-winning, nationally recognized Lemon Law firm have been featured in hundreds of media outlets. These include the New York Times, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Consumer Reports, Good Morning America, Nightline, and the CBS Early Show.
We also work with the federal and state governments to strengthen consumer legislation and received a Meritorious Recognition award as part of the 2002 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access Competition, presented by the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on Delivery of Legal Services.