Master of Business Administration
Contact us at 416-736-5486 or [email protected]
The Schulich MBA will equip you with the specialized knowledge and leadership skills you need to gain a competitive advantage. Hone your skills in your field of interest through our extensive selection of 18 areas of specialization in management functions, industry sectors and special business issues.
Ranked #1 in Canada by Corporate Knights, Forbes CNN Expansion, Schulich offers Canada’s preeminent MBA Program.
Customize your MBA: Flexible study options allow you to switch between full- and part-time enrolment, take classes uptown at the Keele campus or at our satellite campus in downtown Toronto. Or accelerate your MBA and complete the program in as little as eight months with advanced standing.
Real-World Experiential Learning: The Schulich MBA combines classroom learning of fundamental and advanced management concepts with real world experience, including a two-term strategic consulting project where you work with clients on real business problems and solutions.
Want to learn more?
View All Program Details
Read the Program Brochure
Find Upcoming Events
Connect With Admissions
Accelerate your MBA
Whether it’s a career as a Capital Markets Associate, Management Consultant, Brand Manager, Business Analyst, Commercial Banking Associate or Operations Analyst the Schulich MBA will provide you the knowledge and network to succeed.
Throughout the MBA program, you will have access to the Career Development Centre (CDC). As Schulich’s in-house team of certified Career Coaches and Industry Advisors, the CDC offers a wealth of innovative resources, individualized mentoring and coaching to help advance your career. Meet alumni, recruiters and industry leaders at corporate information sessions and other CDC events, and receive online access to the very best career tools available.
Recruiters value the communication, interpersonal and leadership skills that Schulich MBA graduates possess, and regularly hire Schulich MBAs.
Our MBA could lead you to an exciting career in an organization such as.
The Schulich MBA in numbers
89 % of students were hired within 3 months of graduation
$91 ,860 average salary (includes base salary and other guaranteed compensation)
140 companies hired Schulich MBA/IMBA students
Explore career options with our 18 specializations.
At Schulich, our expertise in various specialized areas of study will help you meet your unique career objectives and give you a competitive career advantage.
MBA in the news
Animation Company Embraces Disruption
Schulich Alum’s Career Goes Global
Schulich Insights Celebrates Career Diversity
MBA Program Details by Category
The general admission requirements for the MBA are listed below. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission, as space in each program is limited. A holistic approach is taken during the application review process and all components of the application are thoroughly reviewed.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- Applicants with 3-year degrees may be considered for admission with one year of work experience beyond the required minimum.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Acceptable scores on all measures of the GMAT or GRE
- To send your scores for these tests to us please use the following codes: GMAT code Z75-X8-30 (full-time program), Z75-X8-23 (part-time program) or GRE code 5697
- Work Experience
- Minimum two years of relevant post-degree, full-time work experience or life experience
- Completion of the online application which requires:
- Essays (2 written, 1 timed written, 2 video)
- An up-to-date resume
- Two references
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions*
- Unofficial copies of GMAT or GRE scores*
*Official copies of these documents will be required if an applicant receives an offer to the program.
- Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
Applicants who have completed at least two years of full-time study at an accredited university in a country (or institution) where English is the official language of instruction are not required to submit an English proficiency test.
- Strong applicants whose first language is not English and do not meet the above language requirements may be considered for admission with the condition of completion of the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program offered by the York University English Language Institute.
The MBA program is offered on a full-time and part-time basis.* Both full-time and part-time studies start in September* and January. The Part-Time downtown cohort and the Full-Time downtown cohort start in September only. Students can complete all MBA Year 1 core courses on weekends at the Keele campus or at the downtown (Nadal) campus. Not all elective courses are offered on weekends or downtown.