The USF St. Petersburg MBA Program is designed with a focus on flexibility rather than rigidity. Students are able to seamlessly move between part-time and full-time pace or online and on campus courses as their schedule demands. No matter what pace or in what manner a student intends to complete their MBA at USFSP, they are all part of the same program.
Get Started Today
Candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Applications are accepted year round with three available terms for you to begin your MBA program.
- Allows for flexible schedules
- Access to all resources and faculty
- 8-week compact sessions
- Campus in downtown St. Petersburg on Bayboro Harbor
- Maximize networking opportunities
- Courses are almost always held during weekends and evenings starting at 6:00 p.m
- Perfect for working professionals
- Granted most options for electives and focus tracks
- Able to complete degree in 2 academic years (24 months/6 credits per semester*)
- Able to complete degree in 1 academic year (12 months/12 credits per semester*)
- Mix of face-to-face and online courses
- Best suited for those not employed full-time or take off work to attend school
MBA/MACC DUAL DEGREE
Combine both an MBA and Master of Accountancy.
HEALTHCARE ANALYTICS MBA
Business intelligence and data analytics in a case-driven manner
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Forensic Accounting
- International Business
- Information Systems Management
- Marketing Strategy
Optional Curricula Structures
The MBA program at USF St. Petersburg gives students with a bachelor’s degree in accounting a unique opportunity to complete both their MBAs and the educational credits they need to become a Certified Public Accountant at the same time. Students pursuing this track will devote most if not all of their electives to graduate level accounting courses. Those accounting courses along with the core requirements of the MBA and their undergraduate accounting degrees, give students the credits they need to meet the educational requirements for CPA Licensure in the State of Florida. The MBA/CPA can be completed with either a full-time or part-time pace.
Students pursuing the Global MBA Track at USFSP devote most if not all of their electives to International Business courses. The cornerstone of this track is a required Study Abroad Course.** The Global MBA can be completed with either a full-time or part-time pace.
*Time to degree estimates do not include additional time that may be needed to complete any prerequisite MBA Essentials Modules. However, students that apply to the MBA early are often admitted with enough time prior to there term of entry to complete any outstanding requirements.
**While a Study Abroad course is required to complete the Global MBA Track, the MBA Study Abroad courses are open to all MBA students regardless of their degree track.
MBA Info Session
You’re invited to come enjoy the beautiful waterfront USF St. Petersburg campus and learn what earning an MBA can do for you and your career. MBA faculty and staff will explain important details of admission, GMAT preparation, program curriculum, and career services.