#regis university online
Welcome! This is the scheduling system for writing and subject appointments with Regis University’sLearning Commons. To contact us, click here .
If this is your first time to the site, Register for an account. and then log in.
NOTE: Check the top of each schedule, OR your email, for current information on the location of your appointment.
1) Any Regis University student, faculty, or staff member can avail of free appointments, up to 60 minutes a day, or 180 minutes a week (Monday through Sunday), per subject through our appointment scheduling system. This service is limited to members of the Regis community.
2) If you cannot attend a scheduled appointment, you must cancel it beforehand by i) logging into your account, ii) opening your appointment form, and iii) clicking Cancel This Appointment . You may also reschedule your appointment at any time in the scheduler. If you are absent from 3 appointments without notifying us ahead of time, your account is automatically disabled. It can be reinstated by contacting TLC.
3) If you are more than 5-10 minutes late for an appointment without notifying us ahead of time, your appointment may be granted to another member. When your scheduled appointment time has ended, extra time to accommodate lateness will not be provided.
4) Please bring everything you can think of that will help you and your writing coach/subject tutor make the most of your session. This includes, and is not limited to, your assignment and/or rubric, textbook(s), research literature, writing tools, and of course, your undivided attention and willing participation.
5) Students may not drop off assignments and must work alongside writing coaches/subject tutors.
6) Students may not seek assistance with take-home exams without prior written instructor-permission.
7) Students and non-service animals are not allowed in sessions.
8) You have the right to be treated with respect by TLC staff members. You have the responsibility to treat TLC staffs and other community members with respect. Disrespectful language and inappropriate behavior will result in the suspension of privileges.
The Learning Commons is your link to a network of academic support at no extra cost! Designed to promote student confidence and success, its Writing Center. Tutoring Services. and Academic Success Workshops assist with writing and a range of subjects through one-to-one and group sessions. Whether you are looking to catch up or keep up in your scholastic journey, don’t wait–connect with us today!