#regis university online
What They’re Known For
Established in 1877, Regis University is one of 28 Jesuit universities and colleges nationwide. With a vision of value-centered education and commitment to community service, Regis encourages students to become leaders that make a positive impact in a changing society.
The College of Professional Studies is designed specifically for the adult learner. Our students are working professionals, parents, and spouses seeking their bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited University that respects the balance between work, school, and family.
- Regis University provides a wide range of course options designed to fit into any busy lifestyle, including six start terms through the year, 8-week courses, and online programs.
- The mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society.
- Regis offers an intimate and collaborative atmosphere with small classes that average 15 students each, for an array of online undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Why We Love Regis U
- Regis University has been ranked by U.S. News World Report as a Top University in the West for 18 consecutive years.
- Regis University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association.
- Regis University College for Professional Studies has been named a Top Military Friendly School for 2013 by GI Jobs.
- In March 2012, Regis University was named to the 2012 U.S. President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction by the Corporation for National Community Service.
Building Systems to Keep Data Safe
Make sure that you have the tools and skills to keep online information safe from threats and accidents. Regis University s online Master of Science in Information Assurance degree program offers IT professionals up-to-the-minute training to ensure that systems are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive and private data at all times.
The curriculum for the online MS in Information Assurance is modeled on the guidelines and recommendations provided by the
National Security Agency and covers:
- Computer network design and infrastructure
- Risk management and system auditing
- Intrusion detection and control
Masters of Science in Information Assurance with a specialization in Cyber Security
Masters of Science in Information Assurance with a specialization in information
Institutional Accrediting Agency:
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Private, not-for-profit, Higher Education
Total Online Enrollment:
Master’s College or University I
Pentium 4 Processor or Equivalent, 512MB RAM or better, (for PCs), G4 or better (for Mac) CD/DVD player Sound card/speakers Video/ Graphics card
None – we have numerous International students.
There are no on-campus requirements
Federal Pell Grant Program Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan Program Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Program Federal Plus Program
Varies by program.