Registrar, Academics, concord school of law.#Concord #school #of #law

Posted On Apr 15 2018 by


Concord school of law

2+2 Articulation Agreement

Associate of Science (General Studies) NRCTC

Associate of Applied Science (Social Services) NRCTC

Academic Policies


Enrollment/Degree Verification

  • Agencies Requesting Student Enrollment/Degree Verification: Click Here
  • Students Requesting Enrollment/Degree Verification: Click Here
  • Forgot your Login information? Click Here

FERPA/Information Release


View List of Forms Here

  • Academic and Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Form
  • Address Change Form
  • Declaration of Degree/Major Form (Undergraduate Programs) (online)
  • Request for Change in Academic Catalog
  • Transient Request Form (pdf)
  • Withdrawal from the University (On-line Request Form)


  • Grade Change Form (.pdf)
  • Incomplete Grade Assignment Form (.pdf)

Graduation Applications

Inclement Weather Schedule

Progression Sheets

View Progression Sheets Here

  • General Education Program (Effective Spring 2017 Academic Catalog)
  • General Studies Program (Fall 2016 and Earlier Academic Catalogs
  • Degrees/Majors (2017-2018 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (Spring 2017 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (Fall 2016 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (2015-2016 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (2014-2015 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (2013-2014 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (2011-2013 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (2009-2011 Catalog)
  • Degrees/Majors (2007-2009 Catalog)

Student Record Security

Transcript Acquisition

View Instructions for Acquiring Transcripts Here

  1. Transcripts may be obtained by two methods:

  • Recommended: Electronic requests may be submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse at: Alumni who entered Concord after August 1988 are eligible for the electronic transcript services. The electronic official transcript may be available to the individual or another recipient within 30 minutes of completing the electronic request. Alumni who attended prior to 1988 can complete the transcript request through the National Student Clearinghouse but will receive a paper copy of the transcript with the standard 3-5 day processing. This service is available 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse.

  • Optional: Individuals requesting an official transcript may send a written request to the Registrar’s Office including the name and address of the recipient, fee of $5.00 and their signature on the request. Processing will be completed in 3-5 business days.

  • Last Updated on: April 15th, 2018 at 3:50 pm, by

    Written by admin

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *