- You must have completed an undergraduate program at an accredited university. We will require official academic transcripts as proof of this.
- The requirement of an undergraduate degree may be waived if:
- You can provide a certificate certifying that you have completed your secondary education. You must also have 5 years minimum of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- You are an athlete who has represented your country at a national level.
- You must have completed and submitted your online application form, which includes the following:
- 2 Recommendations
- Professional resume in English
- Completed essay questions
- You must also include a copy of your passport or birth certificate.
- The ideal candidate has between 2 and 10 years of professional working experience (average for the Class of 2017 is 6 years)
- You must pay a non-refundable application fee – €200 –
- GMAT: less than five years old, (Code: 0TL-6C-28the first digit is a zero ).
- The average GMAT score for the class of 2017 is 690. We strongly encourage our candidates to submit a GMAT with balanced scores above 60% for the quantitative and verbal sections.
- GRE: GRE test scores are valid for five years after the testing year in which you tested (Code: 0649)
- We strongly encourage our candidates to submit a GRE score that is at or above the 65th percentile for the quantitative and verbal sections.
- You must complete the GMAT or GRE to be considered for admission. No other tests are accepted.
- Only official test scores will be accepted. Please use the codes listed above to have your scores sent to the HEC Paris Admissions team.
- Non-native English speakers who do not hold a university degree from a university where English is the teaching language must complete one of the following: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), TOEIC, IELTS, PTE, Cambridge English Exams.
- Minimum TOEFL: 100 internet-based, 600 paper-based
- Minimum TOEIC: 340 Speaking Writing and 850 Listening Reading
- Minimum IELTS: 7.0, with a minimum of 6.5 on each part of the test
- Minimum Cambridge English exams (First, Advanced, Proficiency, Business): 185 with a minimum of 176 on each part of the test
- Minimum PTE: 72
- These results must be less than two years old (Code: 0649 for TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTS results).
- English is the only language required for admission.
Please note that you cannot apply for the same class more than once; that is to say, you may apply for either the September intake or the January intake of the following year, but not both. You may only apply to HEC Paris MBA twice, regardless of intake.
For your application you are required to send us official academic transcripts. Please send these materials to our Admissions Office:
HEC Paris MBA Admissions Office
1, rue de la Libération
78351 Jouy-en-Josas, Cedex