Master of Business Administration
What can a Rutgers M.B.A. do for your career?
Competitive tuition. High ROI.
Average salary with an M.B.A.
Top jobs for M.B.A. grads
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts hiring growth in the following areas:
- Operations Research Analyst
- IT Manager
- Management Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- HR Specialist
- Information Security Analyst
What do employers look for in an M.B.A. job candidate?
When you put an M.B.A. on your resume, it means something. When you put an M.B.A. from Rutgers on your resume, it means everything. Employers respect Rutgers as one of the most distinguished institutions of higher learning.
With the online M.B.A. program from Rutgers, you can:
- Graduate from a top-ranked business school accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB).
- Learn to make knowledgeable decisions and become a respected leader.
- Increase your influence by employing management skills to guide your team and company.
- Better analyze problems and clearly articulate effective solutions.
- Expand your network and connect with notable Rutgers alumni, classmates, and faculty.
Ranking & Accreditation
To succeed in the 21st century as a business leader, you need to have a solid understanding of all areas of business. Top business organizations do not operate in silos. Our students are learning in real-time about challenges and solutions that cross disciplines. Our curriculum focuses on the key areas of business and offers an extensive selection of elective courses that cover every avenue of modern business including marketing, finance, IT, and human resources. Our MBA is designed so that you can receive a comprehensive business education while still tailoring your coursework to your goals. Choose Rutgers for a broad professional education:
- Waive up to 4 courses for qualified candidates
- Apply lessons learned to your workplace immediately
- Build expertise in your career area with Focused Learning Modules. Choose from Business Analytics, Digital Marketing or Investments & Private Wealth Management
Your M.B.A. Our faculty.
Faculty engagement and support services are great benefits that make our M.B.A. different from competitors. Our program is also committed to providing:
- Learning tools and tutoring
- Job placement assistance
- Access to student coaches and advisors
With you all the way
Our trained Enrollment and Executive Coaches will help you through each step of the educational process, from exploring available programs to completing your degree and beyond. Your coaches can help you to:
- Navigate the admissions process and connect you with campus resources
- Discover, track, and achieve your personal, educational, and career goals
“I earned both my bachelor’s degree and master’s degrees at an online university not located in the state in which I reside. I know that Rutgers is a great university, and I would love to attain my M.B.A. there.”
“I received a tremendous amount of help upfront regarding registering and how online classes work. Even the application process and the coaching were very helpful. The overall enrollment process was fantastic. I’ve recently completed my second semester with the Rutgers M.B.A. program and I hope to continue to do great work in my field with this degree.”
“There is tremendous pride in walking around the campus and being able to say that ‘I am a Rutgers student, too.’ I am not sure where the M.B.A. will lead me, but I am certain that it will culminate in a positive and rewarding career. Thank you for this opportunity.”
Call 1-866-935-3024 today to speak with an Enrollment Coach.