TraumaCoder – Advanced Trauma Coding Scores Instantly
T rauma Coding Software You Can Trust
TraumaCoder is a revolutionary web-based injury coding software application that transforms the difficult world of trauma coding into a few easy clicks.
Using RTSS technology, TraumaCoder incorporates all of the difficult trauma coding and scoring logic of ICD10, AIS, and ISS, and translates it into the way you think, so that your coding is fast, accurate, and easy to use. It also calculates OIS, TRISS, TMPM-AIS and TMPM-ICD9. TraumaCoder is now fully ICD-10 ready!Attendees of our Trauma Coding Master Classes have seen the powerful Trauma ICD-10 functionality already available in TraumaCoder.
TraumaCoder gives you the most accurate, thorough trauma codes and scores in the easiest way possible. It is specially designed for you, the Trauma Coder, Trauma Registrar, Trauma Nurse Clinician (TNC), Trauma Nurse Practitioner (TNP) or Trauma Physician’s Assistant (PA).
TraumaCoder Injury Coding Software At Its Best
TraumaCoder Is 100% ICD-10
Fantastic Coding At Your Fingertips
Click HERE to learn more!
What Our Clients Are Saying About TraumaCoder
* I love TraumaCoder. I can get through so many more cases than I could using the. encoder and the. coding book. I think it is a wonderful program!
* TraumaCoder is really beautiful software.
* TraumaCoder is extremely useful and I find that I rarely need the use of my coding books.
* I love the way that it breaks the diagnosis down and helps me learn more about my job in the process. It gives me a much better understanding and this will be extremely helpful with the implementation of ICD-10
Date: Wednesday August 23. 2017
Time: 1:00-2:00 P.M. Central
(2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific, 12 noon Mountain)
Click Here to Register for this Free Course
Trauma Codingis complex and difficult to analyze charts and code properly. We will teach you Advanced Trauma Chart Analysis Techniques and ICD-10-CM coding and will lay the foundation for this new series of interactive webinars.
- Skull and brain anatomy recap
- Intracerebral hemorrhages
- Cerebral edema, Swelling, DAI
Trauma Coding Master Classes presented by TraumaCoder will help you:
- Recognize critical words and concepts in the chart that are crucial to choosing the correct code
- Understand the structure and concepts in ICD10 in order to zoom in on the right codes
- Overcome the code ambiguities and lack of specificity
- Learn about injuries by organ system
C ontinue your in-depth Trauma Coding Chart Analysis education, hone your Trauma Coding skills using our interactive methods, and continue your ICD10 education.
Purpose: Building on the success of the How to Improve and Streamline Your Trauma Coding webinar, the free webinars presented by TraumaCoder series will cover how to properly analyze charts, show you the intricacies of specific body regions, and then how to successfully navigate coding systems, utilizing ICD-10, OIS, and ICD-9.
We hope to see you at the webinar. If you have any questions please email us
The Trauma Coding Master Classes offer universal abstracting and chart analysis techniques that can be used for all cases and coding systems, though the webinars will primarily utilize ICD-9 and ICD-10. These courses do not replace the AIS Courses offered by the AAAM, and we recommend the AAAM s AIS Coding Courses for AIS-specific education.